Thursday, August 4, 2011

I want to work in a seasonal job in Alaska. I need it to offer health insurance. Where can I find this?

The season I'm looking to work is next summer. I would prefer southern Alaska. Any suggestions?
--------------------
Here's where I find my seasonal jobs: http://www.workamper.com/WorkamperNews/W… This is an organization that you may join yearly or like I did, lifetime. There are jobs jalore. Just read the site & see if that's something you might go for. A camper would help, but many jobs have a place to live. I don't worry about that since I travel in a motor home. I have friends who drive tour buses in Juneau for Princess Cruise Lines and love it. This is their second year and they are touring the Far East, on Princess, for free all Winter. They have the best benfits of any cruise line that I have seen. They also have a fabulous training program. My friends found this job at workamper.com Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment