Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Looking for a good health insurance?

I am 23 and my husband is 25, we are in great health, and are looking for health insurance. I want an affordable plan, but also one which is widely accepted. I know insurance isn't exactly affordable, but I hope you all can go along with what I am saying. Thanks
--------------------
Contact a local agent that works with all of the major companies in your area. The agent can compare plans from different companies and will find the best plan for your situation and budget. They can explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with each plan. There is no charge using an agent. The agent can also tell you which doctors and hospitals accept each plan. Information about companies that you get here may not be relavant to you because the companies do not write policies in all states.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment