Sunday, August 14, 2011

If I withdraw from a class will I still be covered with health insurance?

Here's the deal.. I'm currently taking 15 credit hours and I am sure to fail one class that is 4 hours. If I fail this class, will I still be covered? If I withdraw from the class and get a W, would I be covered? Also, I am already registered for 16 hours for next semester. Would this fact change anything? Please help :-/
--------------------
depends on how often you fill out your insurance forms, mine was once a year, so they never noticed. if you fail you will be covered it still taking the class after all. Withdrawing depends, since its December I doubt your school will let you withdraw anyway, but if you can then do so, it wont hurt most likely, and one you start the next semester (in less then a month for most schools) you will be covered. I say drop it if you can to avoid a F.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment