Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Explain how forcing me to pay for health insurance and fining me if I don't will help my financial situation?

The following statement was in a newspaper: "The VA hospital charges me $24 for a three-month supply of medicine. I can get the same thing at a retail pharmacy for $10. What's up with that?" With that in mind.. are we really going to trust the government to regulate all of our healthcare? Seems like a very bad idea to me.
--------------------
I think you are very smart for looking into this. I think all consumers will still have to review everything should the Government regulate a better health care service for everyone. I think their target is to help the elderly as well as people who are under insured and with no insurance at all. I think it's a great idea but there is always fine print somewhere that you will have to look out for. People will have to do their homework and review exactly what they will be offered. This is a very good question and you brought up a good point. Hope my point of view helped.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment