Saturday, August 20, 2011

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get Your health insurance?

I applied for Njfamilycare in a welfare office they said i will recevive a letter with in 30 days but its three months now what should i do i contacted them but they telling me i m on waiting list and they can't do anything about it? so can anyone tell me what else i can do because my delivery in is January and i m unemployed so i don't know what should i do and who to contact?
--------------------
By google to collect some related information or you may try using answer engines like yahoo answer or yedda.com to get some related ideas.nonetheless,If you prefer some direct resource,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a good one from my own experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment