Sunday, July 17, 2011

what do i do after my cobra health insurance ends after 18 months & have pre-existing conditions, Live in MN?

I have major pre-existing conditions so I'm not sure what route to take. I also have a small business. I thought that MN had a program where the carrier had to offer you continuing coverage after Cobra ended.
--------------------
I am not gonna say that I am totally sure about the answer.it is really depending on the personal mind.thus it would better for you to try to find the best answer yourself.Here    www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info    is a good resource for reference though.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I find the solution that you have suggested a great option and its true that it depends on person to person. Thanks a lot for posting the link for reference.
    business liability insurance

    ReplyDelete