Thursday, July 7, 2011

Laser hair Removal- what health insurance covers this for emotional distress & depression?

I have had extreme depression over the amount of hair I have. When I was in the military they were going to laser hair remove it for me because I was depressed, my doctor gave me the approval. I got out of the military too soon unfortunately. Are there any insurances that cover this? I have medicare and the veterans affairs military insurance. I'm willing to get a pricier insurance that will cover this. I don't think medicare will cover it. Anyone know about that too?
--------------------
Unfortunately I do not think this will be covered. Instead, you will probably be sent to a psychiatrist and given medication for your depression. However, you are lucky because you could probably get the treatments on your own. While it takes many treatments to become effective, you could easily save money to do the laser hair removal treatments on your own.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment