Sunday, June 5, 2011

Where can I find cheap health insurance now that I have lost my job?

I can;t afford all the major companies.
--------------------
~~It all depends on the State you live in. Best and cheapest way to go is to look for a major medical policy and Blue Cross/Blue Shield has some as well as Aetna. These type of policies have a higher deductible than what you will be use to, with very little if any regular doctor visit coverage. However, you will get medication coverage and major medical (hospitalization, testing). You can get one with good health for very reasonable premiums, a $4,000.00 annual out of pocket cap, and still have prescription coverage. My son is paying $53 a month, which is amazing. He is 25, excellent health and lives in California. All these things will affect the premium (your state the most).~~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment