Friday, June 24, 2011

No health insurance, should I go to the ER?

I am 32yo, and have this awful sensation in my left leg. I dont have health insurance, so it means a trip to the ER. Which I try to avoid at all costs!! (literally). I have numbness! It feels like about 70% numbness from the knee down to the toes, and from the knee up to my lower back and down to the right leg, about 20%. I have no idea what is causing it, which is the scary part. I dont think it is an emergency, that deems a trip to the ER, but could it be something serious? Any idea guys.....??? Thanks!!
--------------------
You could have a number of things wrong. It could be a pinched nerve. Or it could be a blood clot cutting off the blood circulation. You should go. They will bill you. Pay even a dollar a month. They can't do anything to you as long as you are trying. It might take a long time to pay but at least if it is something dangerous like a clot, you can get help.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment