Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What would a good catastrophic health insurance policy be for a low income texas resident?

I'm seeking the lowest premium, highest deductible. What company should I research??/ I"ve seen BCBS and Unicare. Any and all info welcome. TY
--------------------
I would suggest looking at you personal financial position. How much can you afford that wouldn't financially devastate you for the rest of your life. Granted $5,000 would be a tough pill to swallow, but financially you could probably pay it off. Remember, no matter what plan you choose, the claim might go to your deductible but you would still receive the provider discount, which is usually a nice amount. Go with a high deductible with 100% co-insurance so you know what your stop loss is (your maximum out of pocket) BCBS is a good solid company, I have also seen low rates with American Community
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment