Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Health insurance after I marry my soon to be Marine?

My fiance is currently at Marine Corp boot camp in Parris Island,SC. He graduates September 10th, we are getting married September 19th.I'm confused with everything that happens after that (when I get to go with him,where exactly he will be etc).I would also like to know if as soon as we marry am I covered by his health insurance and if not how long thereafter? Thanks in advance for your answers.
--------------------
My hub is in the Army, we got married, then i enrolled myself in a program called deers and was covered by tri-care (military insurance) so yes you will be covered as soon as you marry, It took a while for them to put me the system but a day after we got married we went to get my military ID, and I used that as proof that I had his insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment