Friday, May 27, 2011

What is a good low cost health insurance plan for my family?

I am 27 and my wife is 26. I am currently a full time college student and my wife is bartending until I finish school. We have no kids but also not a lot of money. I don't mind paying for the doctor visits but I want to be iunsured for anything that may get say over $1000.00. As of now I have somewhat high blood pressure, and have also been having some chest pains so I am want to make sure that I am covered in case it is something serious. Help Please!
--------------------
You are both young so you should be able to find an affordable health insurance plan. The key is to choose a well known and dependable insurance company like a Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Humana, Aetna, etc. and stay away from discount cards and other limited benefit type options. Compare quotes from at least 3 different companies in order to find the cheapest plan for your particular situation. Here is some more information on some things that you can do to find cheap health insurance:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment