Thursday, April 21, 2011

why do i keep getting denied health insurance?

for yrs i have tried to get health insurance and i constanly get told that there is something on my medical record but yet noone will tell me what it is.all i know i s 20 yrs ago i lost a little girl when i was 8 months pregnant and recieved a dnc,well i have had health proplems every since.i ws examined once by a docotr that ask me if i had partial hysterectomy and i said no why and his face turned red..what is going on?also been with my husband for 22 yrs and weve never had children.who could i contact to find out what is on my medical records?thanks
--------------------
hmm.. this seems weird, go see anyone you have seen in your life and request medical records... the dr that asked you that shoud have told you why he thought that... the insurance companys should tell you what is on there... good luck with all of this..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment