Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where can I find qualified health insurance leads online?

I am a broker and need qualified leads and/or appointments to meet prospective clients. These clients should be in Florida and need to have medicare. I know there are companies that do this type of work, I just need to know the best ones out there or people/companies that you know that work from home as Telemarketers so I can hire them.
--------------------
Yeah, good luck on that. I haven't found ANY lead sales to give consistant, good leads. Most of the leads *I've* seen are people shopping around, who aren't going to buy, or who are uninsurable and just hoping. The one or two GOOD leads, well, they quote you out every 3 months, so you don't RETAIN that business. Best off selling door to door, hit on all the local retirement centers, offer free "classes" at the library, go to AAA and see if they'll let you do a lecture for free, that sort of thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment