Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why does health insurance cost so much?

I dont get it. It is almost impossible to get the care you need if you work. But if you dont work the government will help you a lot. I only make 1300 a month and to get health insurance thru my work for me and my daughter and husband it is 880 a month!! How is someone supposed to live on that??
--------------------
It's tough. You make too much to get state medical coverage but not enough to be able to afford regular coverage. The answer is you can't really afford it. Medical expenses are high and the insurance companies have to collect enough in premium to pay the expenses that are incurred and make a profit. Not sure if socialized medicine is the answer but something needs to be done!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment