Saturday, March 26, 2011

What are some Good Health Insurance in North Carolina?

Me and my husband just recently got married and we are are looking for a decent health insurance plan. I looked at Blue Cross and Blue Shield but I was wondering if there are better rates out there than that. I just want to compare my option but I have no idea where to start or what Health Insurance Company is legit. So if anyone lives in North Carolina or has any good ideas I would appreciate the answers. Thanks a Ton!
--------------------
Some other legitimate insurance companies that are options for someone in NC are: Aetna Celtic Ins. Co. CIGNA Coventry Humana UnitedHealthOne Not all of these are necessarily options for you, or less expensive than BCBS. Whether you qualify, and how much they cost, may depend on your age, your husband's age, where in NC you live, whether you are students, your health, his health, etc.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment