Wednesday, March 23, 2011

health insurance group - Do I have to give medical records?

I am going to buy a small business. I will be offering group health insurances do I, or any of my employees have to give medical records to my insurence company? Thank you
--------------------
Some insurance company's require each enrollee to fill out health questionnaire. It asks for age, medications, surgeries etc. Not a good idea to lie since in some cases they will request medical records from the doctor. They do this due to having to cover a pre-existing condition. And your rates my depend on the health of your employees. Its not a bad idea to have someone price out all of the policies in your area to get you the best rate. Also COSE may be able to help you as well.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment