Tuesday, March 22, 2011

do you get mailed letters about health insurance?

ok me n my bf have been going out for while and we want to have sex n i am going to go to planned parenthood for birth control i was wondering if i used my health insurance card if my parents would be mailed something about the coverage of my birth control.
--------------------
They might be, yes. Many insurance companies send out statements every month showing how much coverage has been used and what amounts have been paid to which providers. Talk to the Planned Parenthood people about this. Many of their services are available free or at a very reasonable cost. They won't bill your insurance company if you ask them not to. (And PLEASE don't decide not to use birth control because of this!)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment