Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is the best health insurance plan should I choose before getting pregnant?

Me and my hubby are planning our first baby and I want to have a good insurance, cheap and covering everything with a small diductable. Advice me something.
--------------------
...are you stupid? that's not a retorical question...are you stupid? the words "good", "cheap", "covering everything", and "small deductible" should not be used in the same sentance with "insurance" ...unless its "the only good, cheap, insurance with a small deductable that will cover everything that I need, that you can get is: life insurance, buying a bullet and renting a gun". it's good that you are looking for insurance before you have a baby, but you need it well in advance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment