Friday, January 28, 2011

World travel insurance for Canadians without provincial health insurance?

World travel insurance for Canadians without provincial health insurance I am looking for an international backpacker medical travel insurance provider that doesn't let the fact that my MSP (or similar provincial health insurance) is no longer valid. I have been out of Canada for 3 years and certain insurance providers require a provincial plan from the home country of the traveler to be in effect before providing insurance. I need to find a reasonably priced alternative catering to backpack travel (without the requirment of needing to return home withing a period of time). My MSP is no longer valid. Thx.
--------------------
With all the delays of travel, more of the burden of these extra expenses is being passed on to us by the airline carriers. You may not need alot of coverage, but it is not a bad idea to consider some protection. The more vauable and important your trip, the more you should consider covering it with travel insurance. I've been travelling for many years and I use travelex. http://www.travelex-insurance.com/index.…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment