Saturday, January 29, 2011

What are some Great Health Insurance companies?

I'm looking for some health insurance that won't break the bank? I just got a job and I havent had any Health insurance since I was about 16 so I have no idea of my current health or anything...eventually I would like to goto the doctor, get a physical, goto a dermatologist etc.. So I was hoping I could get a list of Health insurance companies that offer great coverage and offers toa variety of different clinics and hospitals and specialty doctors?
--------------------
Health insurance companies do not write policies in all states. There are 1300 different companies around the country and each company has several different plans. You'll need to contact a local agent that works with all of the major companies in your area for assistance. The agent can help you find the best plan for your situation and budget. They can explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with each plan. They can work with you to find out if your health condition that you need to see the dermatologist for would be covered or if you would be decline coverage for that condition or for everything. There is no extra charge using an agent.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment