Saturday, January 29, 2011

Looking for info on health insurance in NY for corporations?

Hi, My husband and I formed a corporation because he works as a consultant. He is just moving into a new job that does not offer health insurance, so we have to buy our own. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how this works or give me some links. We need family coverage as we have 2 small children. A lot of the details aren't worked out yet because we just started it. Any ideas or hints or suggestions to start getting this settled? We have about 1 month before the new job is started and the corporation will start to see any income. Thanks so much!
--------------------
With the advice and counsel of your Accountant, contact various insurance companies who offer health insurance. Then through a face to face meeting design a plan that fits your needs, and your budget.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment