Saturday, January 15, 2011

Low cost health insurance, where can I find some?

I am able to squeeze 150 dollars out of our family budget for a monthly health insurance. I would like to be able to choose a doctor. I live in Florida. I'd like any help and information.
--------------------
Hi, how are you? My mother's name is Sara[h]. I know of an affordable program that may help you and your family. It's "discount" program for dental and medical needs with savings up to 80% for under $40.00/ month. This includes dental, prescription, vision, medical and chiropractic services. Check out the web site below for more details you can also look for a list of providers in your area via the web site. http://www.everyonebenefits.com/jrogers I wish the best for you and your family. Take care, Juanita
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment