Saturday, December 11, 2010

I lost my health insurance and am almost out of my Paxil. What is the best way to get a refill?

I graduated college a few months ago and my health insurance just ended. I won't have it again until I find a job which offers it or Obama gives it to me LOL. Where can I go for cheap and get a prescription for a refill? Are there public clinics for this kind of thing? Thanks!
--------------------
I have one RX that isn't covered on my insurance and I was able to purchase it from a pharmacy in Canada for about 2/3 the cost. I would suggest that you do a search for Canadian pharmacies and then spend a little time reading about each of them to make sure that it's a reputable pharmacy. I have been getting this RX filled at the same pharmacy for almost a year now and haven't had any problems.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment