Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How do I qualify for goverment health insurance if I am 24yrs full time student and worker?

I need health insurance but i can't afford it, does anybody know if I qualify ? or where I could find information for goverment health insurance or something that is low of cost???
--------------------
Unless you are disabled the only government health insurance you might qualify for would be Medicaid. Qualification is based on income and, in some states, medical needs. Google "Medicaid your state" to find the website. Most states have qualification information on their website and some will even allow you to apply on-line. Other than that since you are a student many colleges and universities have a health plan. You could also contact a local agent that works with all the major companies in your area to see what is available. There is no extra charge using an agent.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment