Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Does court ordered health insurance include vision in a child support case?

I am court ordered to pay child support and provide health insurance. It states I am responsible for one half of uncovered medical expenses. I have vision coverage but my ex took my daughter to get contacts and the provider was not covered under the insurance. Now she wants me to pay the bill for her contacts event though they would have been covered if she would have used and in-network provider. I have the insurance but she won't use it properlyAm I responsible for these bills? Am I required to pay for vision expenses if my court order does not specifically list vision and dental?
--------------------
The bigger question would be if you feel you are responsible for your child having these corrective lens. Not everything is about a court order....
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment