Wednesday, November 10, 2010

where can i get individual health insurance for me and my daughter that also covers pregnancy in connecticut?

I need to get health insurance for me and my 1 year old daughter. I am planning on becoming, or possibly already am pregnant but need insurance for us. Any help? This is in CT, so it is a state that does not require individual policies to cover pregnancy.
--------------------
There are many web sites online that offer health insurance quotes you can compare with no obligation. Some health insurance plans may include coverage for pregnancy. You want to check with the plan when requesting your quotes. Ask about pre-existing conditions coverage in the health plan and how your coverage and deductibles are applied to pregnancy - What exactly is covered. This way you won't be surprised when you need the coverage during your pregnancy. You want to make sure you understand the coverages offered, coverage limits, deductibles, co-pays, and exclusions for any pre-existing conditions. I recommend the two top-rated health insurance quote providers: 1) InsureMe - they give you the five best health insurance quotes from top-rated health insurers nationwide. To Request a free, no obligation quote, Go to - http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?Ref… 2) eHealthinsurance.com offers you side-by-side quote comparisons from a large network of health insurers across the country. I hope that helps! Take care and best of luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment