Friday, November 19, 2010

what do you do when health insurance rejects you?

I'm a student and have been on my parent's health insurance for awhile. However, that's expiring and now I need to purchase my own health insurance. Unfortuantely, I've been rejected for a few plans due to a very small problem (rare panic attacks, which have been taken care of for some time with a medication that's not very expensive at all). So, if this keeps happening, what do I do? Just accept that I can't have health insurance? And how will I get my medication? Will I be forced to buy illegally over the internet? What do people do in these situations?
--------------------
Depending on the state you live in some states have a high-risk insurance plan for people who can't get regular insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment