Monday, November 22, 2010

How much do you think this surgery costs without health insurance?

I can't find health insurance to cover fertility treatment. I have polyps in my uterine which have made me infertile and it's a shame medical insurance doesn't cover women's issues such as this. The doctor said the only way I have a chance at getting pregnant is if I get a surgery to have them removed. Does anyone know how much that would cost (in Los Angeles). It felt awkward if I asked the doctor himself.
--------------------
Infertile women, those with genetic defects and anyone unable to conceive naturally should consider adoption. So many beautiful children need loving homes. Anyone who truly wants to be a parent would not care where their baby comes from, they'd be grateful just to be parents to an innocent child.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment