Saturday, November 6, 2010

How can anyone deny someone health insurance and feel good about it?

The whole idea that Obama is trying to get healthcare for all is wonderful and he will not give up. I am so proud. How does anyone else feel about it? If someone believes different I would like to know why..I feel its a moral obligation to take care of our own. As people are dying everyday because they have no health insurance.I have been answering all these questions and decided to ask my own.I truely would like to hear a good reason why someone couldnt care less about another person.
--------------------
Because they honestly think it is a good idea. Those who defend the current system are either unaware of the facts below, or make up things to explain them away. FACT - Insurance companies in the USA admit to pushing up prices, buying politicians and not paying out claims when they should [1] FACT - PER PERSON the USA spends more on healthcare than any other nation on the planet [2] FACT - Obama debated his plans before the election for healthcare [3] FACT - the chance of a child under five of dying in the USA is greater than industrialised nations with universal health coverage [4] FACT - Obama was elected by the American people to bring in change [5] FACT - Obama wants to stop insurance companies from screwing American's [6] FACT - The reforms Obama wants work in the Netherlands and Switzerland [7] Let me know if my facts are wrong, but please provide proof.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment