Saturday, August 13, 2011

okay I accidentally bought 2 different individual health insurance plans which one should I keep?

I live in Alabama, and I'm a healthy 21 year old with no medical history.One plan is from Humana One wich will be $43.00 a month.The other is from Golden Rule wich will be $137.00 a month. Anyone that has experience with these company's please let me know about your experiences with them. Thanks!!!
--------------------
Rather than decide which one is better from the price, why don't you look at the COVERAGE and DEDUCTIBLES and compare them. My guess is, the $43 plan is a major medical policy that doesn't cover little stuff, and has a massive deductible. And the $137 has a much smaller deductible. But you, yourself, have to weigh the savings vs. deductible factor. And save the difference in premiums, if you pick the high deductible policy, so that you HAVE the money to pay the deductible if you need it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment