Saturday, August 27, 2011

Anyone else here chronically or critically ill without health insurance?

I'd move to Canada if I could afford to but instead ... most of us uninsured Americans stay here to die unable to afford healthcare. I had it for 2 months but still spent $1600 just on bloodwork & ultrasounds, I ended up canceling it because I can't afford treatment even IF I could afford the time off from work. What is with this country? Is it a population control method?? What are your thoughts? And how do you receive treatment when you need extensive work as in cancer with no ins. & unable to not work?
--------------------
Try a discount health benefit plan. Very affordable, about $40 a month. Pre-existing conditions don't matter. check it out for yourself.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment