Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where can my husband get cheap health insurance?

I'm on medicaid because I'm pregnant, but my husband has asthma and has no way of paying for doctors visits or getting inhalers. He has recently had an asthma attack that lasted a whole week! but we can't afford the ER bills every time he has an attack
--------------------
I would suggest he reads up on fasting. Basically 40 days of fasting will cure him forever but he needs to read up to believe, or go to a clinic to see the cured ones but fasting clinics cost lots of money and are very rare hence my first suggestion. I did it simply using google. Or, he might qualify for free government healthcare, see: http://www.simplyinsurancequotes.com/lin… for a quadrillion dot gov websites.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment