Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have not had a period for 3 months and i have no health insurance?

I just need to know if the local health dept would be a good place to go. I just had a baby 6 months ago and was not trying to get pregnant, I have taken 2 tests one in june and one just a couple days ago, they both were negative. Would the health dept be able to tell whats going on with my body? I dont feel pregnant.
--------------------
well girlie, First I want to suggest that you go to the local health dept. They can usually give you free information about that, and possibly(if need be) give you Birth control. Keep in mind though, that you will want to request a preggers test as well, because you can always have a false negative pregnancy test! But, for the most part i wouldn't worry because you just had a baby. I went almost 4 mths without a preiod after my daughter!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment