Saturday, July 23, 2011

I don't have any health insurance, and i might have cancer.What should I do?

I have a lump above my collarbone, about the size of a walnut above my collarbone, and My doctor told me there is a one in five chance that it could be lymphoma cancer. I have an appointment on Monday with a surgeon to take a closer look at it, and give me another diagnosis. I am in my early twenties, and I was foolish enough to think that I could put off getting a health insurance plan for a little longer. Is there anyway I can still get a health insurance plan that I can afford.I make less then 1000 dollars a month. Any info would be much appreciated.
--------------------
Take a look at the site below which explains many misunderstood things about the cancer industry, and has some natural cures too. Cancer http://dgwa1.fortunecity.com/body/cancer…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment