Saturday, July 23, 2011

Are you really paying your fair share for health insurance?

Do you have all the benefits and special treatment?
--------------------
I pay cash for all medical services that I actually use and I do what I can to stay healthy so I pay doctors very little because I am generally healthy. So, I guess you could say I'm uninsured. I'm seriously f*cked if I get sick and I suspect the doctors and their outrageous bills will want to take my house at that point, but I'll probably just move to another country.
Source

1 comment:

  1. I think so that I am having the best policy option according to my requirements. The policy that I am currently having do covers a limited risks because I generally don't visit a doctor as I am healthy.
    commercial liability insurance

    ReplyDelete