Monday, July 18, 2011

Health Insurance Providers for small business under 50 employees in Bergen County, NJ?

I'm looking for recommended health as well as dental insurance providers in Bergen County, NJ for a small company of only 8 employees..... Can you recommend the names of Health as well as Dental Insurance Providers in Bergen County NJ????? Thanks
--------------------
I was recently trying to do the same for Monmouth county NJ. I was extremely disappointed because the quotes they gave me were not any better to if my employee's would buy their plans individually. I think it were Aetna, Oxford, the third one I don't remember. Plus big chunk of paper work for me. You can try to obtain quotes your self. Maybe they have something better for Bergen County. http://www.healthinsurance.medgrip.com Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment