Friday, July 15, 2011

Does anybody know how much it would cost for me to get tested for heart arrythmia without health insurance?

I know that it's $60 just for the doctors visit alone but I've gotta find out how much it will cost to have them hook me up to a machine and listen to my heart.
--------------------
well, it varies widely depending on what state you're in, large or small city. Also, they'll probably run blood tests (a CBC or complete blood panel), and depending on the physical exam, maybe other tests before they even hook you up to a heart machine. I would estimate that for a first visit you're looking at somewhere around $200-$300. If you're feeling ill though, do it now and bite the bullet money-wise. You can't put a price on your health.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment