Sunday, July 24, 2011

Do those who can afford health insurance actually have health insurance? Why would rich people want insurance?

If you can afford your own services it seems stupid to me to pay some company to pretend to do something for you. What a waste of money to a company called a health insurance
--------------------
Yes we do. It is neither stupid nor a "waste of money". It would be great if it were cheaper but good health care is important. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. I understand how difficult it must be if you don't have it. But for those who do, it's a no-brainer to have it. Not even a thought ...if we care about our families health. My only issue is that contrary to what all of these politicians have said I do NOT think or buy into this ludicrous idea that "Every American deserves the same quality of health insurance". Are you kidding me? Then I guess every American deserves to drive a Mercedes-Benz SLR to huh? ...Every American deserves what every American earns. Period.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment