Saturday, July 9, 2011

College Health Insurance in New York?

I am a full time college student in New York and have always been a resident of New York. In a week on my 19th birthday my health insurance through, Child Health Plus is going to end. I am unemployed and my parents do not have the options of family health plans. I do not know what to do I need to have coverage to be safe, does annyone know where I can get affordable health insurance as a student and at my age in New York.
--------------------
If you are in college, you may want to check out health insurance programs that are written through your school. United Healthcare has a plan available at many US schools. These student injury and illness plans provide wide ranging coverage and are designed to be affordable for college students. To check if your school is participating, go to www.UHCSR.com and enter your school name in the search box. You might also be interested in joining the American College Student Association (ACSA), a national organization for college students. They have lots of member benefits, including student health insurance. Their membership fee is affordable.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment