Thursday, June 16, 2011

What do do, pregnant and no health insurance in Tampa?

I am trying to apply for medicaid but I see that you have to report your household income. I'm a nanny and live with the family so I doubt I will qualify because THEY make so much money! Does anyone know of payment plans for prenatal visits? I know university community hospital and brandon regional have payment plans for the delivery- but nothing before. Anybody know of anything?
--------------------
Being a Nanny for a household does not make their income accountable for you. The income you report is what YOURS only unless you share an income say like a husband, how often, any other wages such as child support or allimony, dependents and to state any health coverage you have. Plus I know here in Ohio they have medicaid/healthy start just for pregnant women to cover the pregnancy. Apply....
Source

1 comment:

  1. Also, don't be scared to apply for regular health insurance rather than just getting medicaid. You can stop by our office anytime or check out the free quotes on bgains.com

    ReplyDelete