Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Question for people who have signed up for health insurance at work.?

I have joined up with a company to offer a benefit to all employees at any company who has employees. I would like to know what works best to get the appointment with the owner to to go over what I have to offer. Is cold calling each company the best way or is going to see each company in person the best way to get the appointment to show what I have? I don't want to waste time or reinvent the wheel so thats why I am asking you good people... Thanks in advance.
--------------------
If it is a big company they will have a HR department. The HR handles all the health/life and other benefits for the company plus taxes etc. When an employee starts employment, the HR will submit all the forms needed for the employee to sign and usually has all the booklets describing the benefits he will have as an employee of "X" company. Most likely the owner will go by what HR comes up with. You might want to call them and ask for an appointment to discuss options of what they currently have and what you have to offer. good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment