Sunday, June 26, 2011

I wonder where people got the idea that they have the right to health insurance?

I've read the Constitution, and I can't find it anywhere. I know you have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Would you also think that would give you the right to be stupid, make stupid decisions, think stupid thoughts, and PAY THE PRICE for those thoughts, and decisions? Am I wrong here? Why?
--------------------
Because we give them food, housing, utilities, etc. so they automatically think they are entitled to everything else. It's getting more and more difficult to support a family these days for those of us that try to provide for our own family. My step-sister says they can't afford insurance but they have a nice big house, two large SUVs, a four wheeler, boat, etc. They just don't want to afford it, they would rather have toys. We can't afford toys because we're paying for food and health insurance for our family. The example we're setting is much better than the example she's setting though.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment