Sunday, June 26, 2011

I don't have money for health insurance, what can I do?

I am a very healthy person, and rarely need a doctor or a dentist. I am 31 years old, non smoker, non drinker and live in Michigan. The only thing that I might need someday is coverage in case I have to go to the emergency room because I broke a bone or something like that. Is there a way to get free health insurance? ps. My wife works but I don't want her to pay for it.
--------------------
YES, oh course you can get free insurance. you should get on public aid they will provide you with good doctor. I'm currently on it right now because since im pregnant no one wants to hire me and its important that i have insurance. My husband works but his insurance is just enough to cover only him. You should look into it right away, you dont want to have high hospital bills and regret it later. GOOD LUCK
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment