Sunday, June 26, 2011

Do you have health insurance from your employer?

If so, is it enough and do you feel you over pay? If not- what are your concerns about your families health? My hubby is covered @ 1,000 ded...and me and kiddos hav ziltz...I remember when everyone was given great insurance as a perk of the job. Too bad-
--------------------
I have insurance and I feel like I pay through the nose... It's very expensive and my check is pitfully small because of it. I wish that companies would still cover the cost of insurance... My insurance is fine, though I wish there wasn't such a thing as a "deductible" or "out-of-pocket expense"- I think that's crap. My insurance covers myself and my husband and any future children we may have can be added... My husband has a similar insurance benefit which costs only slightly less than mine.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment