Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How can you get prescribed to Adderall for cheap without having health insurance? I'm soo ADD.?

I start school in June and I've been off of my medication (adderall) ever since I graduated High School. I want to be back on it for when I start college in June. Does anyone know how to get prescribed to it for cheap without having health insurance?
--------------------
You go to the Multicare. There has to be one in your area. It's a flat rate $50 to see the doctor. You tell them your situation and then it's 50/50 if they'll write you an Rx. Psychiatrists generally are the ones who more commonly write those Rxs. Explain your situation to the doctor and if you have proof that you've had the Rx in the past you should be Ok. Go to the pharmacy where you got it filled and ask them for a history. They will print it up for you and you can take it to the doc.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment