Monday, June 13, 2011

Are you one of the estimated 21 million who choose to not buy health insurance because you are?

young and healthy and don't want to pay out the nose to care for those who aren't? Would you want the Government to force you to pay for those who don't take care of themselves? Are you one of the ones being counted in the statistics of the uninsured that are being used to create the huge power grab the Government is forcing on all Americans?
--------------------
I hate this whole argument. I spent half of my life without health insurance and the other half with it. I have paid out of my own pocket (less than $300 per month for full coverage) and have gotten it from my job. Currently, I am paying for it out of pocket. I am thinking about going without and saving the money. I just can't grasp this situation. We have a president who wants to just add an extra trillion to the budget and destroy a whole industry in the process. Then he will shift the cost to the healthy people who work. I am not going to lie, if the government could guarantee that they would force the pharmaceutical companies to cure cancer and AIDS then I may sign on to this folly. But let's be real here, it is the government and I have a vote of No Confidence for this whole health care thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment