Friday, May 13, 2011

Will they take my Health insurance deductible out of my paycheck?

I didn't realize how much my blood tests cost until I recieved a benefits of service sheet in the mail, but it says at the bottom that it is not a bill. It does say that I have to pay a certian amount. Can they legally take this out of my paycheck (so then my boss knows some of my medical information) or will they just send me an official bill? Does it have to be paid all at once do you know. It is Blue Cross PPO40
--------------------
Nope, you have to write a check for it. The only time they'll take it out of your paycheck is if you don't write the check, they sue you in court, and garnish your wages. THEN all your boss finds out, is you got sued for unpaid bills and lost.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment