Friday, May 13, 2011

Becoming a life and health insurance agent?

I am thinking about getting into insurance selling business. I live in the state of michigan I also have alot of questions such as: after I get my license and start working what can I expect? Is it competitive like the Real estate business? Is it strictly commision based? I am 21 female with a very friendly, easy going personality. Will that be a good or bad contribution to the job? Does the money usually make all your effors worth it? The company I contacted told me to call kaplan financial to get licensed. Kaplan said that I would need to pay around 200 something to take the classes. I am a little apprehensive, because I see alot of places that are capitalizing on the desperate need of people to find jobs. I cant think of anything more at the moment but if there is anything that a working professional can tell me more about this field I would really appreciate it. I also plan on getting my notary and real estate as well as loan agent license after this.
--------------------
Check out other answers on this topic from the past. It's a great business if you make it, but very few make it. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment