Friday, May 13, 2011

Here is what I dont understand about this health insurance fine. Can any liberals clear this up for me?

Why does the fine for those who are uninsured have to be $3800? I mean the fine for driving without car insurance is only 100-500 dollars. So what is with this 3800 dollar fine? Do you democrats really think everyone in the country is made of money? What kind of money tree are you growing?
--------------------
Am completely mystified - what are you talking about? They haven't even figured the whole thing out yet and you are getting upset. What does the cost of a driving ticket have to do with the other either - no correlation at all that I can see. I am sure that their will be a pay plan based on income if you are low income and worried. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment